Walt Disney World!

In case I never mentioned it, my big brother loves all things Disney. So when the 35th Anniversary of Walt Disney World rolled around, he had to take Teri and Samantha and go. And of course if they were going, then Grammy and Baba and Uncle Bryan and Auntie Mel had to go too! We rented a big house complete with a pool (which I didn't have time to even dip a toe into!).

I don't have the energy to go through everything now, but we had a GREAT time. Samantha is so bright and happy, and it's thrilling to see her growing up and learning new things every day!

Super-short recap: Baba and Grammy arrived at about midnight on Weds. Bryan and I got there in time for dinner on Thursday. Friday we went to Epcot. Saturday we went to Disney's Animal Kingdom, which is an incredible place. Thursday night and Saturday night, Jae took us to his favorite night-time spot at Pleasure Island, The Adventurers Club. (Those visits alone will require their own blog post.) We ate well, walked a lot, and slept little. But it was a heck of a lot of fun!!

I will post more later, I promise. In the meantime, plenty of little tidbits to read on the Samantha blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4