More about me than you ever wanted to know...

1. FIRST NAME? Melyssa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Great-grandma Molly.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Thursday night, while watching this item by Keith Olbermann. (yes, I cried. I must be PMS'ing or something.)
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It could be better. I like my printing more.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Sliced chicken breast, which they don't seem to sell much here in Austin.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure! I'm goofy and interesting and a good cook to boot!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have my blog now. I used to have a journal next to my bed. I still use that when I can't sleep and have to get something out of my head.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Quaker Oatmeal Squares. Or Cracklin' Oat Bran *(which is really crack, you know. It's addictive!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I can help it.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally? sometimes. Physically? kinda.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip.
14. SHOE SIZE? Sometimes 8 1/2 and sometimes 9
15. RED OR PINK? Red. Hello, have you met me?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My low self-esteem regarding my physical appearance.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 1. my family; and 2. Kelly, Jeff and Hannah. And Dani. and Amy. and Giselle. ok, ok... EVERBODY!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah. not necessary.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black jeans, black loafers, purple sweater.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pretzel goldfish. (can't eat the cheesy ones)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? me typing. there's nobody left in the cubicles around me.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Sienna. I always liked that name.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Rain, the forest, chocolate, pound cake, honeysuckle
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a wrong number on my cell. I hate that!
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes, then hands.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don't think I've met her more than once, she's a blogger from VA.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio
28. FAVORITE SPORT? to play: racquetball. to watch: college football (go Trojans!)
29. EYE COLOR? green
30. HAT SIZE? No clue.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. 20/20, baby!
32. FAVORITE FOOD? French fries, chocolate, and ice cream. but not all at the same time.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings. John Hughes ruined me!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Love fireplaces!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? From whom? Hugs are always good.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate anything.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not looking for responses.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #38
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Adventures of a Continental Drifter: An Around-the-World Excursion into Weirdness, Danger, Lust, and the Perils of Street Food by Elliott Hester and about to start Janet Evanovich's Twelve Sharp (thanks, Aunt Robin!)
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's from the now-defunct Independence Air - it says "i am not normal"
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CSI (on Spike), CSI:Miami (CBS) and Studio 60 (on the DVR, because it's on during CSI: Miami).
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Train whistle in the distance; the ocean crashing against the rocks; thunder rumbling when it's not right above my head
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia!
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have an excellent sense of direction. (thanks, Dad!)
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington, DC
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nobody. I copied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4