Dance your cares away...


...worry's for another day, let the music play, down at Fraggle Rock!

I have to say, I am excited that there's going to be a Fraggle Rock movie!! But when I stop and think about it, I'm not sure Ahmet Zappa is the right guy to direct... ah well, as long as the Henson family is involved, I'm sure it will be great. :)

(and yes, I already have the "Fraggle Rock - Where it All Began" DVD, thank you Bryan.)

I don't know why I am so attached to these five characters (say it with me now, "Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red!") and the other goofy creatures that inhabit their world (the Doozers!) ... Maybe I was young and impressionable when the series first aired on HBO. Maybe I'm just a huge fan of all things related to Jim Henson and the Muppets (yes, that's definitely part of it). Maybe I need to grow up. (naaaah.) Regardless, there's always a lesson to be learned in a Fraggle Rock episode, and this is a heck of a lot more entertaining than Aesop's Fables.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4