Alphabet Meme

• A-Available/Single? Available.
• B-Best Friend? Kelly. Since we were 4. That's nearly THIRTY YEARS! Yikes! :)
• C-Cake or Pie? Cake, please. Yellow, with chocolate icing.
• D-Drink Of Choice? G&T
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? Does the Internet count as an item?
• F-Favorite Color? Red.
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears. Or sours, if I can find them.
• H-Hometown? Washington, DC.
• I-Indulgence? Pumpkin spice latte. Once a year.
• J-January Or February? February. Birthday month :)
• K-Kids & Their Names? None, but I'm making a list of names with Y's in them for future reference.
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Laughter.
• M-Marriage Date? see letter A.
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Apple, if we're talking pies. Orange if we're talking Bowls.
• P-Phobias/Fears? Spiders and things that go bump in the night.
• Q-Favorite Quote? Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did - only she did it backwards, in high heels!
• R-Reason to Smile? My nieces.
• S-Season? Fall. Leaves changing, crisp air, sleeping with the windows open...
• T-Tag Three or Four People? you know who you are.
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I can't ride a bike.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Raw tomatoes.
• W-Worst Habit? Sweating the small stuff
• X-X-rays You've Had? Teeth, chest, ankles... I think that's it.
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Chocolate. or French Fries.
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Here, fishy-fishy! (Pisces)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see London, I see France...

Ciao, Italia!

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4