I Have the Power!*

The Austin JCC is offering an Empowerment Workshop for Jewish Women next week. I hate to state the obvious, but this seems unnecessary (especially if you believe the stereotypes)... shouldn't they be offering an empowerment workshop for Jewish MEN?

hee hee


* If you raised your right arm and heard the 'He-Man' theme in your head when you read these words, you're a child of the 80's, just like me. (Ahem. Not only is there a website, it seems a movie version of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is in the works! ACK!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Are you a super child of the 80s if you thought, "There was already a 'Masters of the Universe' movie out, starring Dolph Lundgren!" or are you just a super dork?

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4