Two of my favorite things together

[other than chocolate and peanut-butter]

Apparently there's a Knitting movie in the works! I know you muggles (in addition to non-magic folk in the Harry Potter series, that's the term that the Yarn Harlot uses for non-knitters) out there might not be terribly excited, but it just sounds like fun! I'll admit, a movie of a bunch of women sitting around knitting might not be that fantastic, but I'm sure the story line has more to it than that. And if Julia Roberts likes the idea, then it may turn into a pretty good movie. :)

I might have to get the book, although the reviews aren't too stellar. Here's hoping Hollywood can do something to improve it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I heard about this the other day - I do occasionally accidentally hear Hollywood news. I hope it turns out well.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4