You're more likely to be gay if you eat tofu.

I wish I were kidding with this.

"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products."

--Jim Rutz, a columnist writing in the far-right WorldNetDaily that soy is a “devil food” that has caused a rise in homosexuality. Seriously.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Comments

Marcia said…
I hope you'll forgive me for poaching your blog, but I was so astounded by this I'm going to have to write about it myself. Unbelievable!
Anonymous said…
Crazy talk strikes again!

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4