Working neither here nor there

Today is the big day! We move into our new offices in the new building! I escape cubicle-land (aka "the Library") and enter a real office, with windows and -- most importantly -- a door! Unfortunately, it's also working-in-limbo day, because I can't go work in my cubicle (they're moving the cube furniture to the new building) and I can't go work in my new office, because they don't want us to get in the way of the movers bringing our stuff in. *sigh*

So here I sit in Starbuck's, getting amped up on the strong smell of coffee, trying to get some work done, and drowning out the constant Xmas music with my Launchcast. (And trying to figure out what to get for everybody for Xmas/Chanuka. Any requests? suggestions?)

Comments

Marcia said…
I want a Barbie Dream House, and a tiara, and a pony! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4