They don't like him here, either...

On the way to work this morning, I was behind a Jeep with a bumper sticker that read:

< / W >


heh. Probably the simplest, best anti-Bush sticker I've seen! (...if you're a computer geek and know that it's written in html) :)

Also on the roads of Austin: Last week, I was on my way to put down the deposit for my new place. I was driving along Lamar in front of a guy in a Jeep Cherokee, who was drumming on his steering wheel along with the music... which wouldn't ordinarily be odd, except he was *using drumsticks* (with both hands) while he was driving!

Only in Austin. :)

Comments

princess teri said…
the other day we pulled up next to someone at an intersection who was...playing a flute. before i could snap a pic with my treo, he stopped. :( so i have no proof.
Anonymous said…
So for us none computer geeks, what does it say?

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4