Poor AB!

I have really been enjoying Alton Brown's new Food Network show, "Feasting on Asphalt." In tonight's episode, the poor guy fell down in the desert outside Las Vegas, and cracked his collarbone. It's hard to watch him trying to cook and eat with his arm in a sling. :( But now he's in LA, so I have to pay attention and see if there's anything I need to try when I'm out there for Thanksgiving! Ooh, he's having a breakfast burrito - something that is immensely popular here in Austin. Where is Hawthorne, CA?

I feel like I'm almost as bruised as Alton... my trainer worked me to death tonight! I know I'm gonna be seriously achy tomorrow morning, but it's gonna be worth it, right? Right? I worked every muscle group and then some. ouch. Aleve is my best friend. :)

The head of the center apologized to me for not spending as much time with me as he had hoped... but since he's busy writing a proposal for a petascale supercomputer, I suppose he can be forgiven.

Comments

Just Me said…
Hawthorne is south of LAX, near El Segundo but north of Manhattan Beach. Yay trainer bustin' your butt! Keep up the good work!

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4