"You may be right, I may be crazy"

As Dani pointed out, I am going to try to use Billy Joel lyrics as blog titles for the foreseeable future. (Or at least until after the concert.... but we'll see how it goes.) Fortunately, there are plenty of songs to choose from! :)

I went to the gym this morning (third time this month! yeah!) and then D and I went for lunch/brunch. The thing about trying to eat healthy, at least at the Metro29 diner, is that it's much more expensive than eating junk food. It was very difficult to avoid ordering the fries... but D was nice and gave me 2 small pieces of her giant french toast. Yum.

Saturday, we wandered by Knit Happens. I had to replace the sheep measuring tape that Marc surgically disemboweled in LA (see photo), and D needed help with her sock knitting, from resident guru Holly. I bought a book about "Modular" knitting. I've always liked geometric shapes and angles -- that's what I usually draw when I'm doodling during a conference call -- so this really appeals to me. I particularly like the scarf pattern on the book cover, although I'd do it in different colors. I'm still working on Samantha's hood and starting my own sweater... but if there's a nice sweater pattern in the Modular book, maybe I'll use that.

Now, with the CSI: marathon running in the background on SpikeTV, it's time to do some house-cleaning. Last night I was reorganizing the closet, and I found a bunch of bottles of vitamins, old shampoo, and other crap with expiration dates starting in the late '90's. Blech. (Plus, house-cleaning also counts as WW activity points! yay!) Then I'm going to Fairfax to see Hannah-banana and give her the little gifty I got for her at Harrod's. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You many be wrong .. but for all I know, you may be right.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4