"It's nine o'clock on a Saturday..."

I am so excited! I heard on the radio this morning that Billy Joel will be playing at the MCI Center on March 16th! YAY! I have seen him every time he's been to DC since I was in high school, from the now-defunct Caps Center/USAir Arena, to nosebleed-level seats at the MCI Center -- and every time, I've gone with my MOM! We love Billy. :)

He hasn't produced any new music recently, but the tour is to promote his "My Lives" 4-CD (plus DVD) set. Don't know if I'll buy it, since I pretty much already own everything he's ever done! heh

(So as long as he doesn't drive into any trees between now and March 16th, it ought to be a great show!) He's so much fun in concert.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay Billy! I thought about trying to win tickets on the radio this a.m. but my brain wasn't engaged enough to figure out their contest.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4