Captain Jack will get you high tonight...

... or maybe it's just the paint fumes? For some reason, any time they paint or do any kind of re-furbishing work in the apartments in my building, MY apartment fills with fumes so bad it gives me an instant headache. Now that I think about it, I did see them delivering new kitchen cabinetry over the weekend.

(As Val found out the hard way, they won't re-do anything in these apartments until the person moves out. Otherwise, I'd have a new stove/oven by now!)

So, if you talk to me tomorrow and I'm a little loopy, this might be why. But I shouldn't complain - my parents lost power AGAIN tonight. bummer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Suuure, blame the fumes for your loopyness. Loopiness? Whatevah.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4