There's Always Drama in Fratkinville!

As you have read here recently, "There's Always Drama in Fratkinville!" Dani said that to me tonight when I was on my way home from mom & dad's, and it just rang true.

Tonight, I had to call our neighbor, Bruce, to come over and help me change the lightbulb in the kitchen ceiling fan. Yes, I ought to be able to change a light bulb on my own... but a) it's a high ceiling, b) the fixture wasn't budging when I tried to turn it, and c) as it turned out, we didn't have a spare bulb!

So, Bruce (my hero :) ) came over to help me unscrew the fixture, and brought his own spare lightbulb to put in. Now I have to go to Lowe's to buy spare bulbs for both our kitchen light and his!

I have really had enough drama for one month. Really.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Home Depot? HOME DEPOT?!?!?!? Blaspheme!!!
MelyssaF said…
ok, ok, I fixed it. sheesh! You NASCAR people are so picky!

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4