Meme away!

Dani posted this one too, here goes:

Four places I have worked are:
- Political Americana at Union Station (most frequently asked question: Where's the restroom?)
- American Clinical Laboratory Association (started as a temp, stayed for almost 2 years)
- Internet2 (start of my techie geek days)
- Georgetown University (continuation of the techie geek days)

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
- Princess Bride
- Star Wars
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Usual Suspects

Four places I have lived:
- Washington DC (and suburbs)
- Salamanca, Spain
- Piscataway, NJ (blech)
- Austin, TX (next month!)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
- CSI (the original)
- Grey's Anatomy
- What Not to Wear
- The Sopranos

Four places I have been on vacation:
- London, England
- Sydney, Australia
- San Francisco, CA
- Nassau, Bahamas

Four websites I visit daily:
- Huffington Post
- Washington Post
- Kiss 'n' Blog
- my family blog (yes, we are ALL geeks)

Four of my favorite foods:
- French Fries
- Ice cream
- chocolate (not dark chocolate)
- peanut butter

Four places I would rather be right now:
- home on the couch knitting and watching a movie
- roaming around New York City
- roaming around London
- swimming in the clear blue sea of the Bahamas

Four Friends that have been tagged that I think MIGHT respond:
Well, they won't respond on their blog(s), but they might email me their answers. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4