High school high (or low)

Nothing Says Hell Like High School
Courtesy of Dani
Fill in the blanks about your senior year, and begin with your senior portrait.
Hm. It was a black and white pic that my boyfriend took to put in the yearbook. I was holding my stuffed Opus.
1. Who was your best friend? Kelly has basically been my best friend since kindergarten(we're up to 28 years now!), and we've only ever had one big fight. (In 8th grade, she wore horrible blue mascara, and I was the only one who would tell her it looked awful - everyone else said it looked great. Naturally, she hated me for it... for a day or two.) :)
2. What sports did you play? Volleyball. Captain of the JV team junior year... haven't played much since.
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't learn to drive until I was 21, after college.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Hm. That depended on whether the synagogue youth group was doing something at the Temple, or whether I was working makeup crew for the school play(s).
5. Were you a party animal? Drama club parties were excellent. :) I was not a big drinker, but that didn't matter much. Everyone got crazy and hooked up with everyone else.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes, particularly when I was wearing my "I'm Fast and I'm Good" t-shirt (it's a Jiffy-Lube ad, what did you think?!)
7. Ever skip school? I remember doing it at least once, to go see the circus at the DC Armory. We got hopelessly lost, but made it there eventually!
8. Ever smoke? Not until college.
9. Were you a nerd? I suppose being in Drama club and Glee club generally qualified me as a nerd.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? I could then... no such luck now.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Senora Clayton (Spanish, natch) and Ms. Clevenger (Physics/Chemistry) -- I never did well in science, but she was great. Still is!
13. Favorite class? Spanish, Photography
14. What was your school's full name? The National Cathedral School for Girls
15. School mascot? Eagles
16. Did you go to Prom? yes and no. (NCS has a prom, and St. Albans has a prom... I went to one and not the other. Long story.)
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I don't think so. The girls at an all-girls school can be nasty.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? The parties afterwards!
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? I have NO idea. Probably something goofy having to do with one of the plays.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? Our senior room walls were plastered with random quotes... but no pictures.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? nope.
22. Who did you date? Jeremy Wolff. (he graduated a year before me, so the long distance thing didn't last...)
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafeteria
24. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, and to think I was upset about my weight back then.
25. What did you do after graduation? Spent a month in Spain. Hated the family I lived with, but loved the experience.
26. When did you graduate? 1990

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4