He's cute, and he cooks!

My new favorite chef on the Food Network is Dave Lieberman (Good Deal with Dave Lieberman, Saturdays at 1:30pm). He's cute, he's Jewish, and he cooks tasty, quick recipes with inexpensive ingredients. :) Too bad he's only 25. heh. He made nice little potstickers, which I'd love to do, but I haven't been able to find wonton wrappers in my supermarket. I must be looking in the wrong place. hmm....

Speaking of the Food Network, we are SO over Rachael Ray - she has a magazine now? and three - no, four - different shows? can you say overexposed?! I think she thinks she's the next Emeril. Really. To be honest, DJ has been annoyed by her for a while... and I have to admit that she can be a bit annoying - she's just too cutesy sometimes. Although the "candy sushi" that she made for Halloween was very creative. (rice krispy treats and twizzlers rolled up inside fruit roll-ups and sliced across. looked just right!) :)

...and yes, I tape Dave's show on Saturday afternoons, I DO have a life. (says blog-girl...) but DJ has abandoned me for 10 days to go on a Caribbean cruise, so I have to amuse myself somehow until my trip to Seattle for Supercomputing '05.

Comments

allyn fratkin said…
rachael ray is the samantha brown of the food network.
MelyssaF said…
If I watched the Travel Channel, I would have known instantly who Samantha Brown was. ;)
Anonymous said…
I told you about D. Lieberman MONTHS ago and you ignored me b/c I think I told you he cooked cauliflower and you just weren't into it. How fickle you are...

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4