Jinxed!

I couldn't bring myself to write this blog entry... Clueless in Clarendon didn't manage to win, place or show last Tuesday. :(

Much as we love Patrick, he jinxed us! In the middle of the second round, he said, "Clueless in Clarendon is back to defend their title, they're the ones to beat!" -- we got BOOED when he said it, and that was enough. It wasn't that the questions were awfully hard... it was more that we kept second-guessing ourselves, changing the first answer we came up with to something that turned out to be *wrong*. Oops. See what happens when Dani doesn't come along?!?!

By our count, we tied for third, but somehow they took away one of our points.

If we do better next week, I'll post the questions. grrr..

Comments

Just Me said…
It was OBVIOUSLY Depeche Mode, not Yaz.

Popular posts from this blog

I see London, I see France...

Ciao, Italia!

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4