the end is in sight!


I started working on this "Friendship Stars" crochet blanket a million years ago (well, maybe ony two years ago, but it seems like it's been draped over the back of my sofa forever)... and tonight I finally sewed the last of the twelve big squares onto the blanket!

The last thing to do will be to do the edging (in maroon, I think). It's 66" x 88" - covers my double bed nicely.

I think maybe I'll give it to my mother for Mother's Day this weekend. Which of course means I'd have to do the finishing between now and then. hmmm, on second thought...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on finishing the blanket. And how appropriate to give your mom a friendship blanket on Mother's Day

Popular posts from this blog

I see London, I see France...

Ciao, Italia!

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4