I'll be a bag lady...



... if I can carry bags like these!


From Perpetualkid.com - the "Xposed" bag comes in grocery (see left), cosmetic, and shoulder size. I'm not sure the TSA would get quite the same giggle out of the gun image on the side of the bag... but they'd just have to deal.



So if that one's not your style, perhaps a throwback to the "good-ol'-days" -- the Classic cassette tote. Isn't that cute? I'd bet half the teenagers in the mall wouldn't know what the heck it was. Sigh.


Perpetualkid has lots of fun stuff, although it definitely reminds me of Archie McPhee in Seattle. Do not be surprised if your Chanuka presents come from one of these two places. I've bookmarked them. :)

Comments

Marcia said…
I'm going to have post about this as well ... Rebeka sent the link to me. I mean come on, a whole section for bacon products? It's like "if we make them with bacon, she will come." :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4