I knew it!


From the minute Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade left the theaters in 1989, the rumors started about "Indy 4." And now they're not just rumors, as Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg are already working on it. [I love that theme music!] Of course, we all know that Harrison is getting a little long in the tooth for these action hero roles-- he turned 65 two weeks ago -- particularly since he likes to do all of the stunts himself. So they had to bring in some new blood... enter Shia LaBoeuf, who is cutting his movie-blockbuster teeth this summer with the Transformers movie.

And who does Shia play? Indy's son. (well, ok, that hasn't been officially announced, but really, that has to be it.) But if Indy has a son, who is the mother? I've been saying for YEARS that it had to be Karen Allen's character (Marion) from the first movie. There's no way he had a kid with the shrieking ditzy woman that Kate Capshaw played in 'Temple of Doom.' And it couldn't be the German woman in Last Crusade, she disappeared into the ether when she was trying to steal the Holy Grail.

Well, whaddya know? Today, I am one step closer to being proven correct - they've just announced that Karen Allen will be in Indy 4! :)

Mark your calendars, the movie opens Memorial Day weekend, 2008!

Comments

Mari said…
I didn't know there was a website dedicated to Indy. Yay! I have been waiting for this movie for ever. Finally!

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4