Ocho

Dani tagged me with this (I guess knew it was coming...), so here goes:

The Rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts/Habits:

1. I have to wash my hands one last time before I go to bed at night. I don't know why, I just do.

2. I'll watch The Princess Bride, the Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Star Wars any time they're on, with or without commercials. And because of Dani, I have to watch the Bond movies too. (Can't wait to see Daniel Craig on Spike!)

3. I wish I were able to turn off my brain to go to sleep easily, and stay asleep. The room has to be quiet (except for the fan noise) and close to pitch black! Little bumps in the night make me crazy.

4. I don't think I could live without crunchy peanut butter.

5. I have never watched a single episode of Survivor, American Idol or Lost, and I plan to keep it that way.

6. I love almost everything on the Food Network, with the exception of Emeril (and increasingly, Rachael Ray). My new favorite is "Dinner: Impossible."

7. I have a "black thumb." I can't grow plants at all.

8. I like tomato sauce and ketchup and cooked stewed tomatoes, but I can't stand raw tomatoes on anything. It's a consistency thing - they're too squishy.


Tag, you're it: Well, Dani and Stick have already done this, so ... let's just say if you want to do this, go ahead, and if you want to only email it to me (you know who you are), that's fine too. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4