She's Got a Way

... a way cool haircut! :) I even took a picture of it so y'all can see. -----> Luigi cut off about three inches of hair, and gave me some fun layers. Add a little mousse, and presto! Instant curly mop! It probably would be a bit longer if I straightened it, but this is more fun.

The best birthday card I received this year came from Kelly's mom, who captured the essence of my dating life with a mutated chick and his mate (see below). "Carl wasn't exactly what Mindy was hoping for... ... but he was Jewish." My mother will love it.

Biggest purchase of the week: tickets to SPAMALOT! I'm so excited! The traveling company will be coming to DC in June, so as long as Marc's gonna be in town, we'll go. It won't be the NY cast (Hank Azaria, David Hyde Pierce, etc) but I'm sure it will be fantastic. I'll have to watch Holy Grail again at least once before I go to the show.

Comments

Just Me said…
Kelly's mom told us all about the card while you were off at the National getting vouchers - hilarious! Nice 'do!

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4