more One-Word-Answers

Dani did this meme today, so I thought I'd steal it. :)

Where is your mobile phone?
Sofa
Where is your significant other? undetermined
Your hair colour? Mahogany
Your mother? Funny
Your father? Stubborn
Your favourite thing? Cooking
Your dream last night? weird
Your dream goal? Peace
The room you're in? Living
Your hobby? Knitting
Your fear? Loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Austin
Where were you last night? Wake
What you're not? JAP
One of your wish-list items? House
Where you grew up? Washington
The last thing you did? Cook
What are you wearing? Jeans
Your TV? Small
Your pets? None
Your computer? Old
Your mood? Spent
Missing someone? Joel
Your car? PT
Something you're not wearing? makeup
Favourite shop? Target
Your summer? Hot
Love someone? everyone!
Your favourite colour? Red!
When is the last time you laughed? 8pm
When is the last time you cried? 10am

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sorry you cried. I've been thinking about you all week.

Popular posts from this blog

I see London, I see France...

Ciao, Italia!

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4