More Q&A

Phyl double-dog-dared me. (well, indirectly. She dared all of us!)

1. Who was your first prom date? Jeremy W., junior year in high school. (we had a junior-senior prom -- two, in fact -- we had one, and the boys school had one.)

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Not since I ran into him in my apartment building 7 years ago. eek!

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Hm. Probably Manischewitz! ha ha

4. What was your first job? does babysitting count? Otherwise, summer camp counselor, when I was 16.

5. What was your first car? I drove Dad's gold Chrysler Town & Country convertible for a while, but then I got my own car, a cherry red Pontiac Grand Am. zoooooom!

6. Who was the first person to text you today? No one has texted me today... yet.

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Someone at work. (and NOT in that way...)

8. Who was your first grade teacher? I had two. Mrs. Leesfield and Sra. Sagranichini. (try saying that name when you're 5 years old!) My elementary school had two teachers in every classroom, one English-only, one Spanish-only.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? California, to meet my grandpa before he died.

10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her? Kelly has been my best friend since we were in kindergarten. She still is. :)

11. What was your first sport played? I was always bad at sports, always picked last on the teams in elementary school. I got into racquetball when I was about 13, and loved it. That and volleyball, but you can't play that without at least 3 more people.

12. Where was your first sleepover? Molly's house, I'm guessing.

13. Who was the first person you talked to today? Janie, when I walked into the office.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? My cousin Michelle's. The dress was pink silk shift under a lace flowy top. I just remember being very tan from summer camp.

15. What was the first thing you did this morning? tried to go back to sleep.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? My dad dragged us to Roger Whitaker one year. It was good, but it wasn't as much fun as DMB or anything. ;)

17. What was your first tattoo or piercing? I got my ears pierced at 13, just in time for my bat mitzvah. No tattoos.

18. What was the first foreign country you went to? Canada - we went to Toronto when I was little. I don't remember much of the trip.

19. What was your first run-in with the law? I've only ever gotten tickets for things like expired inspection stickers and turning right on red - nothing more shocking than that - not even a speeding ticket! (knock on wood!)

20. When was your first detention? I got detention in high school for... something. Skipping class, maybe?

21. What was the first state you lived in? DC is not a state, and come to think of it, neither is Virginia (it's a Commonwealth). I lived in Maryland for two years, though, '99-'01.

22. Who was the first person to break your heart? that'd be Jeremy. (see #1)

23. Who was your first roommate? Debbie M., freshman year at Rutgers. Her boyfriend used to come up and visit all the time. I have blocked out the things I heard them doing while they thought I was asleep. bleh.

24. Where did you go on your first limo ride? Unfortunately, I think my first limo ride was associated with my grandfather's funeral in New York. Not as much fun as my last limo ride, which was for Judy's wedding! yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4