one night in Vegas

The good: we rode the rollercoaster at NYNY at midnight, right before it closed. A little bone-rattling, but really fun. First time I've managed to ride the thing in all my trips to Vegas.
The bad: we wandered from Bill's to Paris to Bellagio to NYNY to MGM, and my feet were *killing* me by the time we went back to the Riviera. (and boy do I miss staying @ Bally's!!)
The ugly: the blackjack table at Bills took my money and didn't give any back. :(
A fun trip, and useful for work, but I've had enough of Vegas for a while.
Can't wait to head back to Austin today.

Comments

allyn fratkin said…
i didn't know what "Bill's" was until i googled it and see that it used to be barbary coast.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4