Meme-a-way

Taken from Dani's blog

Accent: When I went to college in New Jersey, people thought I had a southern accent. Now that I live in Texas, I'm starting to pick up the accent for real, but I'm still more middle-of-the-road basic eastern US.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Gotta have breakfast. Usually some starch (toast, whole wheat english muffin, or flax waffles), some protein (sun butter or cottage cheese), and some fruit. Keeps me going even if I don't get a chance to eat lunch until after 1pm.

Chore I don’t care for: cleaning the bathroom. bleh.

Dog or Cat: Dogs, mostly, but it depends on the cat.

Essential Electronics: Unfortunately, my blackjack is now an addiction. I can get mail, directions, news, weather... it's bad.

Favorite Cologne: I always liked Davidoff Cool Water on a guy, but that was a long time ago. On me - Jo Malone's Grapefruit or Pomegranate Noir.

Gold or Silver: Gold

Handbag I carry most often: The black and red Nine West purse with the big M on the side. It gets heavy, but it holds everything. I carry a small bag I bought in Hawaii on the weekends.

Insomnia: Not often, but sometimes, when there's too much going on at work or I start getting too excited about something.

Job Title: External Relations Manager

Kids: Probably, someday. For the time being, I'm having a blast playing with my friends' kids.

Living Arrangements: Renting a duplex, looking to buy something around Austin - preferably in the same neighborhood.

Most Admirable Trait: I'll help anybody who asks with just about anything, if it's within my power.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: stealing candy from the neighborhood drug store. I didn't do it often -- I'm not sure he didn't see me doing it and just add it to my parents' bill anyway ;)

Overnight hospital stays: Not since I broke my arm when I was six.

Phobias: I can't stand creepy-crawly things. bleh. Or scary movies.

Quote: "Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only she did it backwards, wearing high heels."

Reason to smile: Mom walked in the Race for the Cure for the first time this year, and she swears she'll be back to do it again next time! I do it for her, but it was great to see her doing it for herself.

Siblings: Big brother and little brother. Fortunately, we didn't all grow up in the same house, so they didn't start ganging up on me until Bryan was older.

Time I wake up: Radio goes on at 7:15... I usually get out of bed around 7:30, or when they play a good song.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Fluent in Spanish? does that count? Knitting, crocheting, cooking... but none of those are really unusual.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Beans. Fava, Lima, black, red, ... you name it. bleh.

Worst Habit: biting my fingernails

X-rays: broken arm (see above), ankles (many times).

Yummy Stuff: Chocolate of all kinds, french fries/pretzels/chips...

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Big cats - lions, tigers, leopards, etc.

Ok, your turn. You know who you are. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4