Impossible, indeed!

Curses! Apparently my favorite Food Network chef, Robert Irvine of Dinner:Impossible, has LIED about his credentials! He hasn't cooked for Presidents, or for the Royals at Buckingham... he just made that up. That's so sad.

He's so much fun to watch, ordering people around, and making incredible dishes out of the most ridiculous ingredients, in no time at all. It doesn't hurt that he's built like a Mack truck (though I never like that sort of thing in person), and I'm probably a bit partial to the British accent. Damn.

Paula Deen is going to be heartbroken. The two of them formed a cute (and sometimes, dare I say, raunchy) little friendship there for a while. Ah well. I'll have to make do with Duff and the crew at Charm City Cakes. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice....
Anonymous said…
I'm sorry your Food TV boyfriend is a fraud (well, at least re: parts of his resume). I vote we check out the Rescue Chef and see if the hockey-playing model is any good.
SpinalCat said…
OMG! That's disgusting.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4