Delays, delays....


One of these days I'll have time to catch up on all the stuff I need to post. In the meantime, here's a picture of the beautiful flowers I received on (the day before) Valentine's day. They arrived a day early because the sender knew that I was leaving for Vegas on 2/14. (He's such a sweetie!)

I've never been the-girl-who-got-the-flowers before -- in any office I've worked in (although I did have a visit from a singing Elvis once...) so it was kind of fun. :)

And much to my surprise, when I came back to the office on Tuesday, the tulips were blooming beautifully and standing straight up out of the vase. Wow!

More on Matt and the family trip to Vegas shortly. After Friday, when I can breathe again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4