Okay, really, that's enough!

It's generally annoying when a tv commercial uses one of my favorite songs, like the Cingular ad that is now using Peter Gabriel's Solsbury Hill. (Just ask my sister-in-law, she made a list of ELO songs she heard on tv ads!) But this one went too far! Rooms to Go is using "Tomorrow" from Annie! I just can't deal. I used to want to BE Annie, and I used to sing that song all the time! It totally threw me to hear the woman singing it on tv. UGH.

And [non-sequitur alert!] yet more problems with my water service... apparently there was a leak (again) in a pipe between my house and the one next door... and being that I'm uphill from the leak, I wasn't getting any water. I called last night and the guy told me the leak "shouldn't be affecting me" and I needed to call a plumber. Riiiight. So I called back again this morning (when the toilet flushed and then didn't refill), because clearly the leak WAS affecting me (told ya!) and so they've been digging under the street all day long. But I still only have dribbling water in my kitchen sink, so I hope they're not done yet! I may be getting up early to shower at the gym tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4