Greetings from Maui

No wireless in the hotel! Shocking! ;)
But seriously. Departed Phoenix @ 11am yesterday, but we had to stop at LAX to refuel (or leave a dozen people off the plane...) so we ended up arriving 2 hours late! Ah well, the price you pay to get to paradise.
I drove the roundabout way to Kihei, just to check out the scenery. Gorgeous! No pictures yet, be patient. ;)
Checked into the hotel at 630pm and was in bed by 7- by that time, I'd been up for 18 hours! Of course, I woke up @ 430am and couldn't go back to sleep. Went for a walk along the beach at 630, and was not alone- dozens of people out walking, and everyone says "good morning!"

Having my first cup of strong Maui coffee, and then I'm off in search of an Internet connection.

Comments

Mari said…
Have a wonderful time.
I love Maui.
With the time change, we were always up at the crack of dawn and asleep by 10pm. :)
Anonymous said…
Lucky you! I have friends who live in Kihei. There's a reason every restaurant in HI has a bfast special...everyone's up. Have a wonderful time! /ehj

PS: Look for the tai chi group on Makenna Beach 1 (that's my fave)

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4