Gotta love Mike Rowe and the Discovery dudes!

Have you seen the "Boom dee-ah-dah" commercials for Discovery? Here's a stage version, with Mike Rowe, Bear Grylls, Ben Bailey and the Deadliest Catch captains (yay!)... and another guy I don't recognize (with good hair).



Update: I have now been educated. The guy with the good hair is Josh Bernstein, formerly of the History Channel's "Digging for the Truth." He's moved over to Discovery, but I don't think his new show has started yet. Yes, he's a nice Jewish boy, but apparently he's looking for a "tall blond Jewish girl who is interested in the environment." As Eliz. says, we'll have to figure out how to make me taller. The hair dying is easy! Of course, I also have no urge to live in a yurt in Utah, so that might be a challenge. ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
love, Love, LOVE this!!! Gee, where'd ya get it? ;-) Go Ben and Mike!!!
Anonymous said…
ROTFL Love it, them. This is why I spend way too much time watching the Discovery Channel. Isn't the hair guy Josh Bernstein(formerly of Digging for the Truth, which they had to cancel once Josh left & they tried to replace him w/Hunter Ellis, formerly from some crappy reality show)? /ehj

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4