Family update


In case you're wondering, the kid emails me multiple times a day. He's trying to get a job (or two) -- one with a computer company, and maybe also a gig as a tennis coach. He can't be down there for the summer and not spend time outside, after all! He hasn't found his own place yet, but he's staying with friends of my mom's. He's also thinking of going to Surf Camp. heh. And he has a cell phone, but I haven't tried calling it yet. Here's a pic...

Dad's ok. Mom just told me that it turns out he cracked SIX ribs, not two, which is why he's been in so much pain. But he's healing pretty well, and taking the pain medication regularly, now that the doctor told him he HAS to take them whether he likes it or not, because otherwise he won't heal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seriously.. that's a good looking kid...
Anonymous said…
Yeah, but I hear the line of women waiting for him - now on TWO continents - is nearly unbearable.

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4