Reno, quick and dirty

I have just finished four fun-filled days in lovely (and a little dreary) Reno, NV at the International Supercomputing Conference, otherwise known as SC'07. I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a year, worked hard at representing my center, made some new friends, and learned a lot. Handed out a lot of business cards.

Not a single photo. I was waking up at 6am and collapsing into bed at 10pm, with very little time in between to do anything but read a little bit of email and answer the important stuff. I did manage to lose $10 at the slots, however, and caught the 30-min special Blue Man Group show on the last night of the event. I still have a lot of work to do to catch up with what I missed, and make notes about what I did all week.

Next post: "Thelma & Louise" set off from Reno for South Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, and beyond!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family and Stuff

Defeating the sweater curse

End of the Year fun (part 2)