Latest projects, v.2

Today I finished a third American Flag sock (I had more yarn, whate else was I going to do with it?) and thought I should take a picture. I decided to make the second pair with white toe and heel, instead of red. Looks just as nice, although I'm still having trouble making the stripes on the seam side match up. I found a new way to make a heel, so I might try that on the second (fourth) sock.


Last week at the Knitting Meetup, I worked on another square of the modular scarf, so I thought I'd show you what that looks like, too. I love the pattern, but I'm not sure I love it made with this yarn. The ladies at the Meetup were really impressed, and were very interested in the book. (and I taught someone to crochet!)


I'd take a pic of Rebeka's poncho, but it'd just look like a purple-orange-green blob. I'll take a picture of her wearing it, I'm sure that will look much better. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Finished projects? I'm not sure I understand...

Popular posts from this blog

Ciao, Italia!

I see London, I see France...

Sixteen Days in the UK - Part 4